TREAT YOUR NEIGHBORS WITH KINDNESS......
SOME SIMPLE ACTIONS AS TO HOW YOU TREAT YOUR NEIGHBORS:
1. One should not cause any harm to neighbors in any of the following ways :
a. Verbally raising one's voice.
b. Screaming and Shouting to such extent that your neighbors get disturbed.
c. Any other form of disturbance.
2. One should refrain from any disputes or arguments or issues that may cause disputes or arguments.
3. If one experiences harm on their part, bear it with patience after all Allah(s.w.t) rewards those who be patient.
4. Share food with neighbors and invite them over occasionally.
5. During moments of miss-fortune, one should avail oneself to assist them before they ask for assistance.
6. If they are early sleepers, then do not disturb them by making noise.
7. If your neighbors are Muslims encourage them towards good i.e read Salaah.
8. If within your neighborhood you are aware of poor families you should assist them before they ask for help from other people.
9. Do not be offended if they are unable to invite you or share anything with you.
10. Do not sweep your dirt or leave rubbish on their sides of the property nor in front of their homes.
A BEAUTIFUL HADITH....
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
This Hadith unfolds the fruits of Faith. One who does not have the qualities mentioned in it, is deprived of the blessings of the Faith. Faith of such a person is like a fruitless tree, or a flower without fragrance, or a body without soul.
Jazaak'allah for reading I hope every Muslim person treats their neighbors with respect and if you don't or have been ill treating your neighbors ask for their forgiveness and ask Allah (s.w.t) for forgiveness... Jazaak'allah also to all the people who have been visiting my site so far.....Masha'allah I am very pleased as to how far word has spread about this site and I ask you all again to spread word about my site. If you use social media then share the link to the site with your friends every Hadith , Dua and Islamic advice you share with each other Allah ( s.w.t) rewards you for it.